So, I’ve been a busy girl and forgot to post last week’s results!
- Starting Weight: 353.4 lbs
- Week 29: 264.4 lbs
- Week 30: 263.2 lbs
- Week 31: 258.6 lbs
- Two-week change: -5.8 lbs
- Change overall: -94.8 lbs
I am super excited. I’m in the 250’s!!! I walked 3 miles today! Up 3 giant hills!
In other news, my Fitbit Flex won’t charge anymore. I definitely will not be buying another one, and I’m glad that I used Sears points to pay for much of it. My issues with FitBit Flex, in a nutshell?
- My steps NEVER correctly synced up to the challenges. Not once.
- Customer service is terrible. I contacted them about the problem above, and two different reps treated me as though I didn’t know what I was doing instead of actually trying to help.
- The idea of a wrist tracker is nice, but if you’re pushing a cart or carrying something, it’s not counting your steps.
- The battery life quickly deteriorated after the first month or two (I bought it in September 2014).
- For the past few months, I had to mess around with the charger to try to get it to charge. Finally today, no matter what, it wouldn’t charge.
- $100 for something that will only last for 6 months and doesn’t work the way it’s supposed to.
- It’s really just a glorified pedometer. It doesn’t actually have any calorie burn information like a heart rate monitor would.
I will miss the silent alarm… but I think that’s it.
Disclaimer: above opinions based solely on personal experience.