I have had a crazy productive day, in spite of waking up way later than I wanted to (it was 9:00).
- I went grocery shopping
- I threw this chicken Parmesan soup in the crock pot
- I made 7 freezer meals (thanks to a suggestion by my sister-in-law!)
- I made 6 breakfast sandwiches (egg, veggie sausage, and cheese) to also be frozen
- I made 4 containers of apple overnight oats (apple pie and apple/peanut butter/pumpkin)
- I folded some clothes
- I claimed all my grocery rebates on Checkout 51, Ibotta, and Receipt Hog
Now I’m looking for something else to do! I’m planning to go for a walk later this evening when it cools down a little.
In other news, I totally bought 20 Yoplait Greek yogurts for $4 yesterday. I call that a big win.
I’m feeling a little apprehensive about tomorrow’s weigh in. Not that my food choices were off, but I feel like I am getting to the point where (at some point), I will have to have a week where I don’t lose. I’m making sure to drink plenty of water today and watch my sodium intake just in case!
How is your weekend??