I had a good week, topped off by a decision that made me really, really proud of myself! But first, the results:
- Starting Weight: 353.4 lbs
- Last Week: 321.8 lbs
- Current Week: 319.0 lbs
- This week’s change: -2.8 lbs
- Change overall: -34.4 lbs
- 0.9 more pounds to hit my 10% goal!
So, yesterday was my niece and nephew’s birthday party. There was pizza, cake, chips, soda, the works. I planned ahead, ate before I got there, and took a banana with me as my snack. This is a huge, huge, huge NSV for me! I think this makes up for my only having worked out 3 times last week.
This week’s plan:
- Eat the chicken pepperoni that has been making my house smell delicious all day.
- Work out 4 times.
- Walk more. I’m going to try for a 15-minute walk at work every day.
- Squeak out that 10% goal!
Other good things:
- I wore 2 pairs of pants and a dress that I wasn’t able to wear just 6 weeks ago. I’m finally getting back into the more fun parts of my closet.
- I did yoga on Saturday, and it was glorious. I was scared to try to push from upward-facing dog into downward-facing dog (since it really bothered my knees the last time I tried), but I just tried it, and I could do it!
- I’m starting to look more like me again, as evidenced by this photo that I posted to Instagram the other day.
Let’s talk about your big accomplishments this week!