Week 5 was another good one. I followed through on adding activity and worked out 4 days last week (strength and cardio; 35-40 minutes each time). I plan to work out tonight as soon as I finish this post, so it will be a short one!
- Starting Weight: 353.4 lbs
- Last Week: 324.4 lbs
- Current Week: 321.8 lbs
- This week’s change: -2.6 lbs
- Change overall: -31.6 lbs
- 3.7 more pounds to hit my 10% goal!
In other news, I picked up a FitBit Flex for $68 from Sears, thanks to their Shop Your Way program! I ordered it late last week because my surprise points were going to expire, but I’m going to hold out to actually hit my 10% goal before using it. Maybe I’ll make my husband put it in his truck or something!
This week’s NSVs:
- Successfully implementing activity
- Getting more sleep (I’ve been going to bed earlier in spite of my natural night owl tendencies… getting up early still hasn’t been easy)
- My sports bras fit much better while my regular bras are now ginormous (I’ve lost 3 inches off my bust!)
Tell me about your NSVs!